Today’s topic is how to manage stress because we can’t really get rid of stress because our daily routines will definitely stress us out no matter what. There are unhealthy ways by which people deal with stress e.g smoking, getting drunk, drugs, junk food and being aggressive towards other people. Here are few healthy ways on how to manage stress.
- Avoid all unhealthy habits mentioned above: all the unhealthy habits have a negative effect on us spiritually, physically, emotionally and mentally.
- Know the source of your stress: some sources of stress might be commuting to work or school everyday or too much work at school or work. Knowing what stresses you out will help to take things easy when doing those activities.
- Workout: by workout I don’t mean serious exercises you can just take a walk, dance or even cycling. Doing this things will release serotonin which will make you feel good and relieved.
- Be social: you can go out with a friend or family and just talk to the person about your day and trust me you will feel so relieved of the stress and it will make your bond of friendship stronger.
Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you- 1 Peter 5:7
- Avoid things that stress you out: learn to say no to certain requests and don’t feel bad for saying no because you’re just looking out for your own health and happiness. Learn to avoid people that stress you out and you will see how less stressed you will become.
- Relax: relaxing will help you clear your mind and make you feel really good because your muscles will be energised. Also, taking a nap would also help you relieve stress.
- Do a thing at a time: this will help you know what else you have to do for that particular day therefore you will be organised and less stressed.
- Do the most difficult things at your most productive time of the day: we all have our most productive time of the day. Doing the most difficult things at this time will make that thing feel less stressful because we just have the energy to work at that particular time.
- Always be at least 10 minutes early: this will make sure you’re organised and punctual and it will give a very good impression of you.
Leave a comment about what stresses you out and how you deal with it.
Thank you so much for reading, make sure you’re subscribed so you don’t miss exciting posts. Have a great week and remember to smile☺