Welcome to another episode of dear baby blogger, a series created to help baby bloggers and existing bloggers. Today’s topic is about how to write an eye-catching blog post.
Ask yourself this question, What draws my attention to a post?
- Include graphics: This makes it easier to share your post and it summarizes your points concisely.
- A catching introduction: Don’t give out too much information in the introduction. Make the reader itch for more so they’ll keep reading.
- Avoid repetition: we’ve all come across one blog post or the other where the writer just keeps saying the same thing over and over again like “okay we get it! can you provide the info i came here for?”.
- Include subheadings: i’m sure we all hate when we have to read through the whole post to find all the information we need. make it easy for your readers to skim through and get all they need.
- Proofread: ensure that there isn’t any grammatical errors that would make your readers angry because some people really care about that.
I really hope this helped you!
Catch up on the previous series:
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER EP1: 30 Tips for bloggers
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER EP2: how to write the best “about me” page
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER ep3: How to become a better writer
- Dear Baby Blogger ep4: How to boost your creativity
- Dear Baby Blogger ep5:35 Blog posts ideas when there’s nothing to blog about
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER ep6: how to get more followers
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER ep 7: how to make your blog noticeable