Welcome to another episode of dear baby blogger, a series created to help baby bloggers and existing bloggers. Today’s topic is about how to find your niche.
What is a niche you ask?
A niche is simply what your blog is/will be about.
- Your passion: if you have a passion for something, share it, there are about 7 billion people in this world if not more so you’ll definitely find other people that’ll share the same passion as you.
- Pray: this might sound ridiculous to some people but the truth is that God knows every single one of us in and out so if you inform him that you want to start a blog and he should guide you then he definitely will.
- Solve problems: We all encounter a form of problem once in a while and we go online to search for it. You can join this community.
- Share your knowledge: you might have a deep knowledge and understanding about a particular issue or case sow why not share it to the world.
- Is the niche profitable?: Most of us bloggers aren’t blogging because we love it so much but because we can make money of it so if this is your case, look at other bloggers in the similar niche you are considering and you can leave them a comment asking how successful the niche they are in is and then you can judge depending on their answers but if it isn’t then you can make it work for yourself
Catch up on the previous series:
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER EP1: 30 Tips for bloggers
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER EP2: how to write the best “about me” page
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER ep3: How to become a better writer
- Dear Baby Blogger ep4: How to boost your creativity
- Dear Baby Blogger ep5:35 Blog posts ideas when there’s nothing to blog about
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER ep6: how to get more followers
- DEAR BABY BLOGGER ep 7: how to make your blog noticeable